Tech Leads / Tech Architects - 5G Software Development : 5 - 8 years
We are looking for enthusiastic telecommunication professionals who can contribute for large scale 5G software development efforts based on Open-RAN for a globally leading mobile wireless company.
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Planning, estimation and enhancement of xApps based on O-RAN
- Guiding team members for development
- Reviewing the team members work.
- Experience in eNodeB/gNodeB software development, validation, maintenance and lifecycle
- Detailed understanding of 3GPP specifications.
- Knowledge on 5G ORAN – CU/DU/RU components and wireless LTE RAN
- Expertise in PDCP, RRC, GTP protocols
- Experience in container/micro-services development
- Deep insight of Unix like operating systems
- Expertise in one or more of – C/ Python3/ Golang
Bachelors or Masters in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech) in Computer science or Electronics and Communication