Enabling mission critical infrastructure for digital transformation
With Veryx BrightVue FA, you get 100% network visibility of all traffic across your mission critical infrastructure – whether on-premise or cloud, at a price that is affordable.
- Monitors network security and availability
- Identifies potential bottlenecks early, enabling pro-active capacity planning
- Vendor independent solution without proprietary hardware
- Affordable, software-based product
How it works:
Veryx BrightVue FA probe is a distributed and scalable network traffic analyzer. It passively monitors the network and collects packet, application, and transaction metadata and pushes it to Veryx BrightVue NTA/NDR/XDR, for continuous monitoring and fast troubleshooting.
Veryx BrightVue FA works with third-party network packet brokers (NPBs), which receive traffic tapped using Veryx vTAP or other third-party physical or virtual TAPs.
Figure 1. How Veryx BrightVue FA works
- Minimizes downtime on mission critical networks
- Provides deep network analytics
- Provides end-user experience monitoring
Captures and correlates congestion in real time
- Tracks bandwidth utilization for all users and applications
- Reports top users, application and domains
Monitors end-user experience for all users, all applications, all the time
Application performance measurement for more than 200 popular business and recreational applications
Cybersecurity risk analysis
- TLS / SSL traffic analysis
- Intrusion detection
- Monitoring Industrial & IoT traffic (Modbus / Scada etc.,)
Alerts and notifications
Veryx BrightVue FA probes and NTM Controller software can hosted on-premise or in cloud
With a holistic view of network, application performance plus the ability to contextually drill into domain-specific details, with Veryx BrightVue NTM, IT operations teams are able to get better visibility of their network and drastically improve resolution time for application and network outages.
For more information contact Veryx.