Clarification of terms and roles:
In this privacy statement, we refer to “you,” who is the “data subject.” We refer to companies that process your personal data on our behalf as “data processors.” We, Veryx Technologies, are the “data controller,” which means we are responsible for making sure the data we process is protected.
2. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
3. HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Allowing us to run, maintain and develop our business
- Allowing us to do support cases, e.g. when you contact our service desk
- Informing you about new software releases
- Performing Marketing and Sales analysis
- Conducting direct marketing
- Contacting you to identify business opportunities
- Conducting Marketing activity, such as sending you our newsletter
- Allowing us to conduct marketing campaigns including but not limited to email and phone
3.2 STORAGE LOCATION
DATA CENTER LOCATION
3.3 STORAGE RETENTION PERIOD
We store personal data for as long as it is necessary and legally permitted. After that storage period, or if you ask us to delete your personal data at any point of time, we will erase all personal data.
4. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Here we list some of the rights you have in regards to your personal we use,
Right to access. You can at any time contact us to find out whether or not we are processing your personal data. If we do so, we will inform you what categories of personal data this concerns, the purpose of processing, the retention period of the data we store, why we store it for that period, and to whom your personal data is disclosed.
Right to be forgotten. You have the right to have all your personal data erased from our systems if requested, unless we have a legitimate ground to not erase the data. We may not immediately be able to erase all residual copies from our servers and backup systems after the active data has been erased. Such copies will however be erased as soon as reasonably possible.
Right to withdraw consent. You can at any time withdraw the consent you have given to us, by contacting us over the contact details listed below.
Right to rectification. You have the right to correct or complete your personal data we store.
Right to data portability. You have the right to receive all your data in a way, that you can transmit those data to a third party.
5. UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT AND NOTIFICATIONS
We may update this Privacy Statement at any time if required to reflect personal data protection laws or changes in our practices of processing your personal data, or other factors. If we make any substantial changes, we will inform you of this by reasonable means. This Privacy Statement is dated April 1, 2018 and can be found on our website: veryxtech.com/privacy-policy/