Elastic Search : 3-5 years industry experience, 2+ years exp. in Elastic Search
As a member of the Data Analytics Practice, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Quickly creating and optimizing a wide variety of services.
- Creating customized policies and virtualization and security services.
- Gathering real time network intelligence with integral virtual probe and analytics.
The candidate will help build a best of breed platform for developing high performance applications. Responsibilities will include integrating, enhancing and contributing to leading open source projects such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana with a particular focus on ELK based logging platform.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have experience on application development using any stack
- Experience in Web/Application development.
- Experience of one of the Database – Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiar with Linux, Experience in CICD for in-house and cloud based implementations
- Expertise in Elastic stack (ElasticSearch, logstach, Kibana, Beats, APM) – Mandatory
- Expertise in ElasticSearch, Cluster, Sharding, Index and Mapping Design
- Good understanding and hands-on experience on Relevancy Strategies
- Understanding about ‘keyword search’
- Understanding on Search platform eco-system Data Connectors, Data Transformation, Data Load, Data Index, Data Query Clients, Data
- Results Relevancy Modules
- Experience in customizing search workflows that includes faceted search, keywords search, phrase search, query expansion using synonyms
- Experience in search results tuning by optimizing query load, offline sorting, shard based search
Knowledge of Databases, Linux & experience in Linux Scripting