Protocol Stack Developer - 4-6 years of experience
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated Network Protocol stack developer for developing firmware for a mobile backhaul device. Strong L2 Switching and Routing with time synchronization protocol will be an added advantage.
- In-depth skill in development of Control Plane Software with an exposure to various packet transport & Layer-2 / Layer-3 protocols and technologies.
- VLAN, QOS, MSTP, RSTP, ERP, LLF, Ether OAM, LAG, 1588v2, Sync-E, OSPF, 802.3ah
- Open source packages like openSSH and net-snmp
- Writing requirements & design documents and have worked with Layer 2 switch and working experience with SDK.
- Excellent skills in LINUX, C, data structures, multi-threading, inter-process communications, memory management and debugging, software architecture design.
- Knowledge of tools : gdb, Cunit, Coverity, Electric Fence, Gcov, Gprof, Spirent
Educational Qualification: B.E (ECE/ CSE/ IT)