Protocol Developer: 3-8 years of experience
We are looking for a dedicated and talented Network Protocol stack developer for developing firmware for a Data Centre Switch. Strong L2 switching and routing protocols is a must and knowledge on data center protocols will be an added advantage.
- In depth skill towards development of control plane software with an exposure to various Layer-2 / Layer-3 Protocols and Technologies – VLAN, MSTP, RSTP, ERP, LLF, Ether OAM, LAG, OSPF, 802.3ah,SNMP/ NetConf
- Excellent skills in LINUX, C, Data Structures, Multi-threading, Inter-Process Communications, Memory Management and Debugging, Software architecture design.
- Working experience on Broadcom, Cavium and Marvel Networking Chipset
- Knowledge of tools like gdb, Cunit, Coverity, Electric Fence, Gcov, Gprof, Spirent
- Writing Requirements & Design documents and have worked with Layer 2 switch and working
experience with SDK. Good analytical and debugging skills
- Open source packages like openSSH and net-snmp
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc – IT