We are hiring. Come pursue an exciting and fulfilling career with us!
When you work at Veryx, here’s what you can look forward to:
- We work on very stimulating projects. What drives business today is technology and we are the facilitating arm for some of the worlds most recognized brands. Whether it is cloud, networking, analytics, or security – you will be at the forefront of changing and shaping the market.
- With more experience than a startup, yet far away from the red tape of traditional organizations, we have a transformational approach at work and focus on building leaders, as you are trained to be empowered in decision making.
“Each day at work is challenging, motivating, fulfilling and lots of fun. I like it here!”
“I'm learning and implementing technology that is setting global benchmarks”
“ I am impressed by the environment and I have been treated like a family member.”
Explore our current openings below and click “apply” on the role you wish to apply for. If you don’t see the exact role you want to apply for, email your resume and relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as: Position/Years of Experience/ Domain/Current location (E.g., Sen. Eng /5 years/Network Automation/Chennai) and we will get in touch with you.
Product Manager : 5+ years of experience
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Develop relevant marketing collaterals, blogs, sales and channel training
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the market and competition
- BE/ME with minimum 2 years of similar experience. Overall 5 to 8 years industry experience. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Experience in networking products and SaaS based products will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Product Engineering Leader : 8 to 12 years of experience
- Work with Product Management function to fulfill product roadmaps, develop collaterals and support marketing and customer facing efforts
- Understand the market/customer context, build detailed requirements that align product to customer needs
- Define phased, iterative execution of requirements, and collaboratively work in an Agile environment.
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the features/components worked on.
- Create collaborative environment where teams care about the product they are creating, how they create it, and the impact it has on customers’ business objectives.
- Passionately work closely with UX Design function to ensure superior customer experience.
- Possess strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly ramp up in new technologies in a client facing environment.
- Perform estimation and scheduling for engineering team efforts
- Lead team(s) of engineers in development, maintenance and L3 support
- NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify, Angular 2+, HTML5, Angular
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Elastic Search or MongoDB
Optional : Cyber security, application performance monitoring, AIOps, ML
MEAN stack developer : 4 to 6 years of experience
- Defining code architecture to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
- Collecting & building data from multiple systems like Linux, Windows and network devices via SNMP and agents.
- RESTfully abstracting data to the UI build on Angular through a Node.js backend
- Addressing technical issues
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm
- Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications
- Experience in creating custom dashboards
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Continuous integration and version control (SVN, Git)
B.E / B.Tech, MCA,MSc – IT
Linux & C based developer : 2 to 5 years of experience
- Very good in Linux C programming
- Basics of IP/Layer-3 Networking
- DPDK, L2/L3 switch or Linux Ethernet driver experience.
- Good debugging skills
- Familiarity with debugging tools like GDB
Work experience with
- Packet processing
- TCP protocol
- ITU or IETF standards.
- Tools such as GIT, Valgrind
B.E – ECE, IT, Computer Science / B.Sc – Maths, Computer science & MCA
IP networking – Development
Protocol Developers : 3 to 8 years of experience
- In depth skill towards development of control plane software with an exposure to various Layer-2 / Layer-3 Protocols and Technologies – VLAN, MSTP, RSTP, ERP, LLF, Ether OAM, LAG, OSPF, 802.3ah,SNMP/ NetConf
- Excellent skills in LINUX, C, Data Structures, Multi-threading, Inter-Process Communications, Memory Management and Debugging, Software architecture design.
- Working experience on Broadcom, Cavium and Marvel Networking Chipset
- Knowledge of tools like gdb, Cunit, Coverity, Electric Fence, Gcov, Gprof, Spirent
- Writing Requirements & Design documents and have worked with Layer 2 switch and working
- Experience with SDK. Good analytical and debugging skills
- Open source packages like openSSH and net-snmp
BE/B.Tech,ME/M.Tech, MCA, MSc – ITT
Data & Analytics
Elastic Search : 3-5 overall, 2+ year experience in Elastic Search
- Quickly creating and optimizing a wide variety of services.
- Creating customized policies and virtualization and security services.
- Gathering real time network intelligence with integral virtual probe and analytics.
The candidate will help build a best of breed platform for developing high performance applications. Responsibilities will include integrating, enhancing and contributing to leading open source projects such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana with a particular focus on ELK based logging platform.
Required skills and experience:
- Must have experience on application development using any stack
- Experience in Web/Application development.
- Experience of one of the Database – Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Familiar with Linux, Experience in CICD for in-house and cloud based implementations
- Expertise in Elastic stack (ElasticSearch, logstach, Kibana, Beats, APM) – Mandatory
- Expertise in ElasticSearch, Cluster, Sharding, Index and Mapping Design
- Good understanding and hands-on experience on Relevancy Strategies
- Understanding about ‘keyword search’
- Understanding on Search platform eco-system Data Connectors, Data Transformation, Data Load, Data Index, Data Query Clients, Data
- Results Relevancy Modules
- Experience in customizing search workflows that includes faceted search, keywords search, phrase search, query expansion using synonyms
- Experience in search results tuning by optimizing query load, offline sorting, shard based search
Knowledge of Databases, Linux & experience in Linux Scripting
- BE/B.Tech, MCA, MSc – IT
Security Analyst : 4 to 6 years of experience
We are looking for candidate who can perform the following:
- Perform Penetration and Vulnerability Test
- Perform Security assessment
- Perform automation test
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures
- Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies
Required skills and experience:
- Good Knowledge and Experience working in Python
- Experience in powershell scripts in Windows
- Experience in bashshell in Linux
- Experience in performing penetration and vulnerability application test.
- Knowledge of Caldera tools
The ideal candidate should:
- Be confident & assertive with high energy levels.
- Be technical independent with good problem solving & analytical skills
- Have Good verbal and written communications skills
- BE/B.Tech, MCA, MSc – IT
Mobile technologies – 5G Core and RAN
Tech Leads / Tech Architects : 5 to 8 years for 5G Software Development
Responsibilities include but not limited to
- Planning, estimation and enhancement of xApps based on O-RAN
- Guiding team members for development
- Reviewing the team members work.
- Experience in eNodeB/gNodeB software development, validation, maintenance and lifecycle
- Detailed understanding of 3GPP specifications.
- Knowledge on 5G ORAN – CU/DU/RU components and wireless LTE RAN
- Expertise in PDCP, RRC, GTP protocols
- Experience in container/micro-services development
- Deep insight of Unix like operating systems
- Expertise in one or more of – C/ Python3/ Golang
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech) in Computer science or Electronics and Communication
Network Automation Engineer: 4 to 8 years of experience
- Experience in building EMS / NMS systems with good understanding of FCAPS model
- Good knowledge in API Interfaces such as RESTconf, Netconf, CLI, SNMP
- Good programming skills in Python or Java
- Knowledge in cloud technologies such as VMs, Containers, Kubernetes, swarm, microservices, etc.
- Knowledge in DevOps process & tools including GitHub, Jenkins, TeamCity or similar
- Desirable experience in Network Virtualization technologies SDN, NFV, Openstack and vCentre/vSphere
- based cloud deployment, telecom northbound systems – IT BSS/OSS
- BE/B.Tech, MCA, MSc – IT
Fields marked with an * are mandatory