Unified Security Incident Detection and Response
BrightVue Extended Detection & Response (XDR)
- Network Traffic Analysis – on prem & cloud
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Host Intrusion Detection
- File Integrity Monitoring
Users & Entity Behavior
- Usage and access tracking
With a holistic view of network, Veryx BrightVue XDR helps safeguard your company’s cyber world.
- Network Detection and Response (NDR)– for detection of threats and anomalies based on Veryx BrightVue FA probes
- User Entity and Behavioral Analytics (UEBA) – profiling of usage patterns of IT assets and threats faced
- Multi-log analysis – for events and threats
- Real-time visibility of conversations – across entire network with metrics on top users, conversations and bandwidth users.
- Network asset discovery and inventory.
- Network Intrusion detection and prevention based on Surricata or third-party
- End-point Detection and Response (EDR) – Host Intrusion detection and File Integrity Monitoring based on Wazuh or third-party
- Software-based, supports on-premise and public cloud-based usage – flexible and scalable to accommodate growing business needs
BrightVue XDR Benefits
With Veryx BrightVue XDR, businesses get comprehensive view of their cyber-space– whether on-premise or cloud.
- Helps to pro-actively manage usage and performance trends
- Tracks network availability
- Identifies potential bottlenecks early, enabling pro-active capacity planning
- Vendor independent solution without proprietary hardware
- Affordable, software-based solution