Unified Security Incident Detection and Response
BrightVue Extended Detection & Response (XDR)
In today’s connected world, business performance depends on network and application uptime and performance. Traditional network security approaches which are based on periodic polling mechanisms and log analysis, only provide limited insights into what is happening in the network. There are potential security risks and application failures lurking everywhere—at the end-user device, on the network, or in the cloud.
Security operations teams need Veryx BrightVue Extended Detection & Response (XDR) – the next generation Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution that provides correlates intelligence across the following:
- Network Traffic Analysis – on prem & cloud
- Network Intrusion Detection
- Host Intrusion Detection
- File Integrity Monitoring
Users & Entity Behavior
- Usage and access tracking
Further, post Covid-19, massive increases in social engineering attacks have been observed. Veryx BrightVue XDR detection and analytics provides you the capabilities you need to proactively prioritize, mitigate and handle threats to businesses today such as:
Tracking of all kinds of changes – new users, devices and IOTs which are being added to the network with growth of busines
Ensuring that work-from-home (WFH) users who are connected through shared devices and less-secure home networks are not compromised when they visit websites targeted by cyber-criminals.
With a holistic view of network, Veryx BrightVue XDR helps safeguard your company’s cyber world.
- Network Detection and Response (NDR)– for detection of threats and anomalies based on Veryx BrightVue FA probes
- User Entity and Behavioral Analytics (UEBA) – profiling of usage patterns of IT assets and threats faced
- Multi-log analysis – for events and threats
- Real-time visibility of conversations – across entire network with metrics on top users, conversations and bandwidth users.
- Network asset discovery and inventory.
- Network Intrusion detection and prevention based on Surricata or third-party
- End-point Detection and Response (EDR) – Host Intrusion detection and File Integrity Monitoring based on Wazuh or third-party
- Software-based, supports on-premise and public cloud-based usage – flexible and scalable to accommodate growing business needs
BrightVue XDR Benefits
With Veryx BrightVue XDR, businesses get comprehensive view of their cyber-space– whether on-premise or cloud.
- Helps to pro-actively manage usage and performance trends
- Tracks network availability
- Identifies potential bottlenecks early, enabling pro-active capacity planning
- Vendor independent solution without proprietary hardware
- Affordable, software-based solution