Senior Software Engineer / Technical Leader - OSS IT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop / Enhance resource adapters for vendor’s network devices, EMS etc. on open source or commercial network service orchestrator.
- Automate End-to-End service deployment using open source or commercial network service orchestrator.
- Deploy and automate services in NFV environment using Openstack.
Skills Required (Mandatory):
- Good knowledge in API interfaces such as RESTconf, Netconf, CLI, SNMP.
- Hands on experience in Virtualization in KVM, vSphere and Docker.
- Good programming skills in Python and Java.
- Good knowledge in networking technologies including L2/L3 Switching/Routing, SDN, NFV. Openstack
experience in Openstack cloud deployment using Ubuntu Juju/MAAS or similar.
- Knowledge in DevOps process & tools including GitHub, Jenkins, TeamCity or similar.
Preferred Skills / Knowledge:
- Knowledge in telecom northbound systems – IT BSS/OSS.
To apply post your resume online or send your resume by email to email@example.com with the subject line as: Position/Years of Experience/ Domain/Current location(E.g., SSE /3years/BGP MPLS/Hyderabad)